MY! Sorry it's taken forever to get a post up...it's been a busy, hectic, wonderful past 2 weeks, and I am just trying to stay on my game right now so I don't get whisked away by reality to a place I don't want to be. Keep your feet on the ground, but your head in the sky, eh?
Anyway, it's been good to see friends and family. Fleur and Katie both came back for Emily and Maria's birthday last weekend, and we were accompanied by a couple of out-of-stater assistants which always adds to the fun. I was utterly exhausted from going to bed at like 5 am on Saturday, but it was well worth it. Sometimes, you just don't get to sleep because you are too busy living. Not always good, but this has been the first time all year...so I forgive myself.
I was in Paris last weekend with my Grandma, Momma, and cousin Maria and they are going to arrive at any point now. We had a great time, and I am happy that they are coming to Salzburg to see everything that I've been living for the past year, but it is also very bittersweet since it was also my last day today. I am very much going to miss my job, colleagues and students, but I am also ready to move on to something else.
That's what I say now, at least...
No comments:
Post a Comment