Ahh the honeymoon phase always seems to wear off so quickly in the new job, doesn't it? I do have to say while my feet are a achin' and my back is a hurtin', I am still so much happier at my new employer than my old one.
I guess it's just the same old feeling that I need to constantly be changing and trying new things and never wanting to settle down, looking for something bigger, better, brighter. I doubt it's healthy. In fact, I know it's unhealthy...it is much easier to look for the next big thing than actually deal with our issues, right?
I guess it's because, when we get down to it, it is hard to deal with staying in one place because then we have to let all of our personality come out. And when others see not so positive sides of our personality...eh, it just isn't always pretty. But so it goes, it's part of being vulnerable (which is just so much easier when we don't have to be at all) and personal growth. Baaaaah....sometimes I get really sick of personal growth. The lessons NEVER eeeeend! Why must we always be so humble-ized! I guess that would take out all the fun failures in it though, wouldn't it? When I say fun, I mean the opposite.
Anyway, I am just happy I work in a pretty place with nice people. Even if we don't always get along, I have a feeling that things are going to get much better, and there will be many lessons learned along the way.
Lessons. Pff. Over it right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment