Things I'm looking forward to:
Monday: PAY DAAAAY!!!!!!!
Tuesday: Shopping after said pay day
Wednesday: OPENING DAY OF HARRY POTTER, omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg, I'm totally going to see it twice and be obsessed with it!
Thursday: Christkindlmarkt Starts in Salzburg! Yay x-mas!
Friday: Going to Böblingen to see Steffi! Woot woot! CANNOT WAIT!
Saturday: Stuttgart
Sunday: Back to Salzy to do lesson planning!
http://www.soisses.at/wp-content/gallery/perchtenlauf-gmund-2007/krampus-perchten-gmuend-10.jpg
Please click on this link because it will show you the one thing that seems CRAZY to me that they have here in Austria. It's the tradition of Krampus which originates around the same time as St. Nikolaus Tag (the candy goes in the shoes...), but people dress up as crazy demons/devils/horned things and run around judging whether kids have been good or bad, and then can take them with them if they have been bad. I don't know whether they can actually touch other people's children or not, but I might actually poop myself if one of them tries to touch me! AAAAAHHH
Anyway, hope y'all had a nice weekend :) Mine has been filled with a whole lot of nothing, just the way I like it.
Enjoy the photo...
No comments:
Post a Comment